Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 3

 Tonight was our go out to eat night, chicken with lots of ranch dip for the little girls.
 And crab legs for most of the rest of us! We hit the place at 5:00 to get in on the happy hour special. $16.00 a pound for crab legs, I won't say how many pounds we ate. This is just my plate (pan)
 We then walked across the street to the original North Myrtle Beach pavilion.
 Hubby, DD#1 and DD#2 manning the strollers so Tyler could do some riding
 Ty and his Daddy, Dad is 6 foot 5 ins, hard to get his long legs in the bumper cars.
The little girls were able to ride for the first time this year on a few things. As you can see they had a great time!!!

Day 3 is in the books, all the grands are feed, bathed and in the bed, lots of little snores coming from them all.

I hung out at the house today with Mason, even with the sun tents and sun screen we still get sun. We don't want to take a chance on our little guy getting to much sun and it was my day to cook. Fixing breakfast, lunch and snacks with all the clean up takes most of the day. Tonight was dinner out on us then the evening at the amusement park. We love this park, very low key, family friendly, lots of Nanny and Papaws trying to keep up with their Angels.

While the rest of the big kids are watching something very funny on TV from the sound of it, I am hiding out in my room with some chocolate and a book.  Such sweet times with our family but having a little me time is pretty sweet as well!! 

5 comments:

  1. I am sure those Grands are having the time of their lives ! With Papaw and Nanny every bit deserving of their "me" time. I do so love crab legs, I am still drooling ... hope you had a pan for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby-It sounds like you are having a wonderful, wonderful time. I am so happy that you can enjoy this time wih all the kids- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are all having a wonderful time there Debby, cant wait for our next weeks holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crab legs look amazing and it sounds as though you are having a wonderful time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE how close & loving your family is, Debby! You're so very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete