Sunday, October 11, 2009

October challenge







OK, scrapbook sisters it is time to dust off you adhesive and get busy, Fall is the perfect time to get some pages done, I challenge you to do a layout , card on mini book each day for the rest of the month. The holidays are right around the corner, you need to get started now, send me an e-mail with your photo's of pages, the first 3 people to e-mail your projects will get a little Blog candy from me. Here are my pages from today, haven't decided yet on the photo's but that's the easy part, I think I will use this for my Heritage album. Here is what I used on this 3 page layout along with one our how to books, if you want to get layouts done fast you need to order one of CTMH books they are pricless!
Notebook level 2 - $12.95
Notebook level 2 stickease - $4.95
Chalk
Window charms $9.95, 42 come in a pakage so this was leftovers, LOVE that



No comments:

Post a Comment