Saturday, January 2, 2010

New spring cattie!!!!



Here is one of our new level 1 kits from the spring cattie "YOU ROCK", the colors are great! Bright and vibrant, perfect for party photo's, boys pages and of course rock band pictures. While the paper will be new to you guys it has been setting in my studio just waiting to be played with since the first week in December and the pictures are from Amber's graduation party 10 years ago so that counts as one more layout for my January challenge

I love, love love CTMH level 1 kits, every thing you need to complete 4 layouts are included, and there is even a sample layout guide on the back of the stickease to make it fast, simple and fun. If you haven't tried one of the level 1 kits check them out at my on line store only 9.95 for the whole shebang. I was able to put the layouts together in less than an hour and have enough paper and stickers leftover to do an additional layout and a few cards. I am on a roll today, hope to get even more done in the afternoon while watching a few Bowl games.

No comments:

Post a Comment