Tuesday, January 12, 2010

RECOUNT!!




When putting my layouts away yesterday I ran into an additional pile, so the grand total for last week was 51 pages!!!! I have lots on my plate this week so I won't come close to that many this week, however yesterday I was able to get 4 pages done along with countless gotta do's and still got supper on the table, wheee, I need a nap, but instead I am headed back to the room of sin to see what I can accomplish. Tyler is here today so I will be lucky to much done!!
One last thing the 2 layouts here are both done with leftovers from CTMH kits, Kelli is done using Tickled Pink and the snow layout, that I turn the wrong way (ugh) is done with leftovers from an Aspen level 1 kit, I just added a few embellishments I had on my clip it up

No comments:

Post a Comment