Monday, February 8, 2010

More Organizing




I hope you are finding the time to get your photo's in albums to make your scrapbooking time faster, easier and more inspiring.


I wanted to share with you what I use to keep all the bits and pieces together that I may or may not want to use in my scrapbooks. I am sure all of you are like our family, we have lots of memorabilia from our travel, school, sports and the like. I don't always use these things in my scrapbooks but I wanted a place that I could keep it all together so if need be I had it at my fingertips or the kids can just look back and get a laugh out of some past memories.


I purchased these storage containers at my local Staples office supple store a few years back, I will tell you they were a bit expensive but I was willing to pay the price to get just what I wanted.


I use legal size hanging file folders to divide up whatever I was sorting, each of our children and grandchildren have a section, they are then divided into categories, sports (lots), school, trips, special events. I also have folders for various trips we have taken. I love, love love, this system, I no longer have treasures from the past floating around in drawers, boxes, closets and where ever they seemed to land.
I haven't done a layout yet today but as soon as I get things around the house back in order from the weekend I plan on hitting some of my ablums and getting a little more of my paper stash used up, hope to post later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment