Friday, February 5, 2010

Photo albums


While flipping through our daughter Amber's album yesterday I found these pictures of her from one morning when I was trying to get out the door to visit her older sisters school, it reminded me of what a handful Amber was, she never stood still, always scurrying around and into something. This is one of the reasons I love my photo albums, I can quickly flip a few pages and be inspired by something, no need to spend hours of time trying to hunt down pictures to go with a memory I have in mind, they are all at my fingertips. I have done so many layouts over the past month that I have had to take a little time and move pictures around in the albums, I am so excited that a few of the albums are almost empty!! Yepee, now to get the journaling done and get the layouts in their respective scrapbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment