Saturday, February 13, 2010

More paper storage







I have been a bad blogger this week, just when I think I will update my blog something comes up to distract me then I forget! So it is back to paper storage today so I can move on to other area's next week.
Along with using category bags in file drawers I store scrapbook kits in Cropper Hoppers on open shelves, I usually have a couple of them full of kits, on days when I don't want to do to much thinking, cutting, designing or embellishing I just grab a kit and go. The one thing that convinced me to start my CTMH business was the level 1 kits, I thought they would be great to help newbee's in scrapbooking gain the confidence they needed to scrapbook without a large investment, I never would have dreamed I would love them myself so much. I can get lots of layouts done in so little time and money.
Another area I have is my card stock; now let me tell you I use more than my fair share of card stock, i am a fairly simple scrapbooker, I don't feel the need to embellish my pages a lot, although I still end up buying the embellishments! And I think a little pattern paper goes a long way, although I still buy more pattern paper than I need. My card stock is sorted by color, I then label the sections so it is easy for me to find just what I need. When I am working with CTMH products the paper kits tell you what card stock coordinates with the paper, love that, if I am using another brand of pattern paper it is still easy to find the perfect match since it is all sorted by color. I buy card stock in bulk, it is the most cost effective way to buy and in the long run it saves me money because I can't seem to go in my local store and buy just a few pieces of card stock, I end up with a buggy full of something, yes I said buggy, my local store has buggies!! Smart store owners, HA

more to come stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment