Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Using photo albums


One more post for today,

We have 3 daughter's whom we love equally, however buy the amount of photo's we have of them you would wonder....

I am sure I am not alone in this dilemma, daughter # 1 has tons of pictures, every event in her young life was documented well.

Daughter #2 has quite a few pictures, not as many as daughter #1 but still her stack of photo's is not to shabby.

Daughter #3 is outta luck, I do have pictures of her but no where near as many as the other girls and so many of the ones I do have are with her sister's in the picture.

I normally put 2 to 5 pictures on a layout, even more if I convert then to smaller sizes, I can't usually justify having one picture on a layout, heck I have tons of pictures it would take me forever to do that. However to help balance things out a bit I have been using one photo every so often, maybe the girls won't notice as much that the whole who has more scrapbook pages deal is lopsided.

So if you are like me and have multiple children or grandchildren give this little trick a try, do a few one photo layouts of the poor kid who was last in line in the photo ops department.

No comments:

Post a Comment