Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Poor Little Tyler

I have Tyler today so I won't be getting much if anything scrapbook related done. Tuesday was such a traumatic day for all of us, I know little boys are prone to bumps, bruises and stitches but it is so hard for we Nanny's to see the little guys hurt. Tyler kept Heather and I both calm while waiting FOREVER in the ER, after the initial crying when he fell he never cried again, even when they gave him shots and closed up the cut, he left the ER smiling, while Heather and I struggled to put one foot in front of the other!!
I have never taken a day for granted since God blessed us with our beautiful girls, Son-In-Laws and now Grand babies. Even on hard days like Tuesday he gave us the gift of our little guy taking his licks and still smiling, we can learn a lot if we really pay attention to the details!!
Days like Tuesday are why scrapbooking means so much to me, recording the everyday in our life and the lessons we learn to be shared with our family and the generations to come. Don't get me wrong I am all about the cute stuff on the market and I get a big time buzz when I get my hands on some new product but really and truly it is the everyday things I scrapbook about no matter what paper and embellishments I have on hand that keeps my motor running.

No comments:

Post a Comment