Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Today

WooHoo, my Hydrangea bush's are doing great this year, the blooms are huge so I should be able to refresh all of the arrangements around the house that are looking pretty dusty.
I was able to finish the nursery art for Kelli yesterday so I am officially done with my part of the nursery. Tyler took a good long nap which gave me time to do a little housework, finish the pictures, and start the "Splendor" workshops on the go, it is such a cute kit, can't wait to find the right pictures to use on the layouts today. I have a ton of yard work to do today and of course the garden is always on the list along with a few errands.

I am very close to hitting the buy button on a dehydrator but haven't taken the plunge yet, I really don't mind canning and I get pumped when I see all the cans lined up on the shelves but they take up so much space that I have been thinking a dehydrator might be a good option to help with storage and prepackaging my own soups and mixes has a real appeal to me, I can't eat most of the prepackaged side dishes and meals at the grocery store, the food additives do a number on me and the rest of the family don't need all the extras that none of us can even pronounce in the package soooo I am gonna kick the idea around for a few more days. I wish they weren't so darn big, I hate trying to store all the big appliances that only get used a few times a year. Off to the garden now, I will post some layouts from the "Splendor" workshop tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment