Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Girl Kundla


In case anyone has forgotten we still have one more baby due this year, Baby Girl Kundla is due Oct 31, Dr will more than likely take her a little early, Big brother Tyler came in at 10 pounds 5 ounce's, don't want a repeat of that!!

I should be doing something today but I have a headache from hell going on, hopefully the rain will come in soon so my head will clear up.

Had raspberry tea and dry toast for breakfast to help settle things down, big mistake, durn toaster is burnt out on one side, this toaster is only 4 or 5 years old and a really good brand (as in way over priced) Our original toaster lasted over 20 years, in the past 15 years I can't tell you how many we have had to replace, Stuff like this makes me nuts, why is everything disposable theses days? Now I have to decide... do I go with Wally worlds $20.00 deal or head over to Williams Sanoma and pick up one that cost 10 times that much or maybe just split the difference and see what Kholes has to offer. Better yet I will just stick to saltine crackers for the day and put the toaster on my to do list. Today is my day off, not looking to good so far! Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment