Sunday, March 14, 2010

baby boy....




What the heck, why is it when I post layouts they sometimes turn on me!
I stuck with only stamps for my titles in this album, I have never been much of a stamper and didn't see myself as embracing stamps on layouts, stamps for me has always been about cards, however I was wrong! The more I use them the more I am discovering what a great tool they are and I am all about tools!! I LOVE my Cricut and do the majority of my titles with it but I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and give CTMH alphabet stamping a try. WOW is all I can say, it was so easy and fast two of my favorite things.
So if you are like me and hate to waste money on sticker sheets only to find you need one more letter therefor you must buy an additional sheet of stickers give CTMH alphabet stamps a try, don't get me wrong I will still be using my Cricut but in this economy I know it is hard for many ladies to make the investment on a Cricut and all of the cartridges needed. CTMH stamp sets start as low as $22.95 with the highest running $34.95, make sure and purchase an acrylic block that is large enough so you can stamp your entire title at one time, so cool


No comments:

Post a Comment