Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Buttons


Wo Hoo, one layout 10 buttons, maybe I could clean out my stash at this rate. This layout is of our middle Daughter Amber taking a cat nap with Bob in 1982.

Here is a little tip that brought my love of buttons back, instead of messing with a needle and embroidery floss then sewing the buttons on the layouts, I now use Waxy Flax, this stuff is great all you need to do is thread it through the button hole and use sticky dots to adhere to the page, makes everything fast and easy, Waxy Flax comes in 10 colors that will coordinate with just about anything, give it a try!
I have Tyler today so one layout will likely be all I can get accomplished, we need to get our St. Patricks day cupcakes finished after nap time, that should do me in for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment