Friday, March 26, 2010

ScrapStampin











Ella's scrapbook is almost finished, YAAAA. I used my new stamp set "Love Birds" on the first layout, I plan to do her last page with the same stamp, just haven't decided what I want to finish the book with yet. Here is an additional page that will be in her book, no stamping on this page but it turned out cute, the expecting mommy is from the cricut "New Arrival" cartridge.

I am using my leftovers from other WOTG kit's as much as I can, I need to keep cleaning out!! That's where the metal tags at the bottom of the right page came from. I stamped Ella's name on each of the metal tags in black staz-on ink had to stamp each letter twice for it to show up, that's not something you can do with wood stamps, love acrylic!!

Also did a little cleaning out yesterday, packed up all my old buttons and switched over to CTMH buttons exclusively, after doing a week of button challenges I realized I had only used CTMH's, they coordinate with so much more than the odds and ends I already had. Tyler's pre school teachers will have a blast working with the kids using up my old buttons, can't wait to hang his masterpiece on the fridge.

Only 2 more day's of ScrapStampin to go, I hope you are being inspired to use your stamps on layouts, you bought them now use them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment