Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday's Flowers




I don't know about you but I think I could do another week or longer on flowers before I put a good dent in what I have.

I figured out a few years ago how I was accumulating so much product but I still couldn't help myself and stop buying. Before I decided to go into the scrapbooking world full time I worked in Corporate America, while the pay was good, the work was interesting and the people I worked with were nice enough it drained every ounce of energy I had in my body and soul. At lunch I would wonder over to Hobby Lobby or Michael's both were just a few blocks from the office and you can guess what I did. I didn't have the energy to work on scrapbooking but I could at least fill a void I had by purchasing more supplies, and man did I purchase, I had no idea how much I really did have until I decided I needed a change in lifestyle and left Corporate America 2 years ago. So now I am digging myself out of mounds of goodies!!

If you are in the same boat as I am then I hope you will continue on this journey to use it up and preserve your lifetime of memories for your children and the generations to come, this really is the good stuff!!!!

Back to my oldie but goodie photo's and loads of blooms just waiting for pages, I am also expecting a shipment from CTMH today, can't wait till I can get my hands on the box and dig in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment