Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ella's Scrapbook is DONE







I have had so much fun working on Ella's scrapbook but it is time to move on!! Can't wait to give this to her Mommy and Daddy, hope to see them in the next week or so. I finished off the last page of the scrapbook with the "Love Birds" Stamp set. Sorta got carried away embellishing this page but what the heck it is the last page it needed to be a little something special.

We are off bight and early this morning for Tyler's soccer game, should be fun watching a bunch of 3 year olds playing. Then home again to do more yard work, I love having a big yard until it comes to cleaning it up in the spring, we had so much snow this year we have branches down all over the place and to top that off we are having to replace a large section of fencing, UGH, lots of work and money.

Hope you can find the time today to get a little ScrapStampin done, now that Ella's book is finished I am gonna have to dig around and decide what's next, I hope to stick with more of my oldies but goodies and complete more pages for our girls but frankly I am a little over the whole girlie thing. Scrap On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment