Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Cards











Our Christmas cards have had enough time to arrive at their destination by now so I can post what we used this year. I had heard of flower soft over the summer but haven't seen it in any of our local stores nor had I seen it used. While we were on our Mt trip in November I ran into a display of flower soft at the Super Scrapbook store in Pigeon Forge, bingo!!! I picked some up and decided I need to use this oh so cool new product for Christmas cards. If you are interested in flower soft check out U tube, lots of demos on how to use it. I am looking forward to the winter when I will have a little time to play around with my CTMH stamps and flower soft. I had to send out 2 different cards this year because I ran out of toppers and still can't find what I need in our area. I am so proud of myself, I was able to get all 70 cards created and in the mail by the first week in December, a new record!!!
Supplies Used:
CTMH Colonial White card stock
CTMH Barn Red card stock
CTMH Prisma Glitter
CTMH Card Chatter Christmas stamp set
CTMH Welcome Home stamp set
CTMH Made with love stamp set
CTMH Barn red ink pad
EK Snowflake punch
Flower soft toppers
Vintage Christmas flower soft
Polar white flower soft

No comments:

Post a Comment