Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow in North Carolina!!


We have been getting a mixture of snow, sleet, rain and freezing rain for most of the day. We are right in the middle of two different predictions, for the Charlotte area and east they think maybe an inch or two, just to the west of us maybe 5 miles they could see 4 to 6 inches and the mountains will get hammered, can't wait to see what we end up with Saturday afternoon when it clears out.

This is the earliest I remember getting snow since we moved here 14 years ago, but who am I to say, I can't remember what I did yesterday sometimes!!

I know this is not a big deal to you Northern ladies but snow in the south is a huge deal for us, we usually get maybe a little something in February or March, other than that we have to drive up to Boone, NC to get our snow fix

No comments:

Post a Comment