Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring has Sprung

 Isn't this the most beautiful bouquet of flowers you ever saw?
 Spring flowers isn't the only thing popping out these days. Grand baby #5 is growing like a weed as well.
 I snuck in a little embroidery time while the wild child napped yesterday. Water bottle kozzies might be my new addiction
Somebody picked all of the daffodils. Who did that? Not me said the little voice hiding behind the bouquet for Mommy.

I am lovin this weather right now. 70 degree's during the day with perfect cool sleeping temps at night. The opportunity to run around like a yard dog is just what Kara needed after this long winter that seems to go on and on. Today promises to be just as nice!!! Yaaaa

Hubby arrived home late yesterday along with this beautiful weather bringing even more sunshine to our world. The grands are going to go crazy today when they see him today. AJ the beagle hasn't left his side, she is sitting at the shower door now waiting for another tummy rub. He has assured me that this project is oh so close to being done. There is a pretty good chance that he will be home full time by the end of May, time will tell.

We are off to pick up the wild child this morning followed by a trip to the car wash, ending with AJ the beagle receiving her yearly buster shots. Welcome to my world honey, there is always an adventure to be enjoyed.

Today I HAVE to finish packing!! I have been on a search twice looking for the beautifully color coordinated organized pile of felt I put in the perfect storage place in the sewing room. In the time I have wasted looking for that 19 cents a piece felt I could have driven to the mountain's and back. I know it's in there somewhere but for the life of me I just can't find it. A trip to the big box store might be in order. Spending money for something I already have is a sure way of finding it!!

My turn in the shower so we can be off for our Friday fun.

1 comment:

  1. Please, please, please send some of that weather our way, please!!! When is number five due to arrive, I forget?

    ReplyDelete