Thursday, February 24, 2011

Coupon's Myth 4

CVS haul this morning. Spent $49.48, saved $66.15, and $6.00 rewards dollars for next trip, not pictured is 6 case of 24 bottles of water that I am to lazy to bring in right now.
Grocery store trip this morning, spent $108.26, saved $68.95, and $10.00 rewards dollars for next trip.


Back of binder holds restaurant, department store, office supply stores and such.



I use baseball card holders to orginize coupons, easy to see and pull out, sections divided by dairy, frozen, baking and such.

First page of binder has coupons I will be using for the day clipped on top of page, as I pick up the item I slip the coupon in the divider pocket, also have rewards dollars and weekly flyer on the inside cover along with rewards card attached to middle ring.
Myth 4 is that it takes to long in a store to use coupon's. Naaaa, today's trip was extra long because I had the time to wonder around and see if I could find any unadvertised deals. I hit the grocery, CVS, unloaded the car, took a photo and downloaded to the PC in less than 2 hours. If I were doing just a normal trip to both it would have been less than and hour.
I have an unexpected day off!! Karsyn was up most of the night so daughter #1 is staying home with the kids to rest. Daughter # 3 is not feeling well so she is keeping Kara home with her for the day and a trip to the Dr. I was already up, showered, dressed and ready to go at 6:30 when daughter #1 called hummm... I could stay home and get some sewing and house work done, but if I hit the roads early I could get my weekly errands done with little to no traffic on the roads or in the stores, no Saturday running around!!!! Off I went, came home for a break and put away groceries before I head back out to hit a few places that don't open until 10:00 AM, I have rewards dollars to spend at the office supply store, we are out of ink, have birthday gifts I ordered that are ready to be picked up, gift card to Barnes and Noble, American Express gift card (fabric store here I come) and a few freebe coupons to Bath and Body works. Super excited that I won't have to get out on Saturday in the crowds and I still should have time to get a bit of sewing done in the afternoon. I headed to bed at 7:30 last night so I am rested up and ready to rock and roll!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment