Sunday, December 22, 2013

Baking and Banking

 Bake to the cookie baking today after the big and little kiddo's wiped us out last night on our Tacky Christmas Lights trip
And Banking,grrr


I couldn't get any sleep Thursday night knowing that our credit and debit card might have been compromised after using both at Target during the recent cyber attack. A general e-mail from Target Friday morning sealed the deal. As much as a pin in the rump it is to have cancelled everything now waiting 7 to 10 days for the new cards to be mailed it is worth it to me not to have to check our accounts each and every day for who knows how long. We also put a fraud alert with all of the credit bureau just in case. Anyone else afraid that their accounts were possibly compromised in this attack on Target?

What a shame. I really feel sorry for Target. I'm sure they did everything possible to keep their customers information safe. We have enough problems staying on track with our spending, we sure as heck don't need any criminals adding to that challenge!!

Off to watch a Christmas DVD with my hubby, the best Christmas gift ever.

2 comments:

  1. There is Evil always lurking to compromise something good. I hope your accounts are safe, as many others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... horrible! :( Merry Christmas to you & yours, Debby!! xo

    ReplyDelete