Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Coupon High


Had a fun morning playing the coupon game, came out a big winner!! CVS gave me $48.38 in free toiletries, cleaning supplies and paper products, only spent $19.13. Then on to the grocery store, saved $114.22 only spent $43.61!!!! That's $162.60 worth of free food only spent a total of $62.74. I would consider that a pretty darn good day.

Spent the rest of the day hanging out with my sweet buddy Val, visited with the kiddo's, then meet up with another Friend for a girls night out. I don't take enough time out to play I need to remember to take some time off more often. I get to wrapped up in getting things done and not enough time to enjoy what we have accomplished, I need to do better!

I don't expect to accomplish a lot tomorrow, I will have both Grand babies, I'm thinking I might end the day with lots more laugh lines, now that is something to crow about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment