Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Short Post




Just a quick post today on a couple of cards I finished last week, I received my CTMH order yesterday and can't wait to play around with the new stamp set I received that works so well with the Splendor paper line but that will be for another day.
Today I have Tyler and his dog Cody, the sweetest black Lab ever born, the kids are moving today and tomorrow so i get their boys for a couple of days, that should keep me plenty busy. I was able to pull the rest of the lettuce yesterday and put in carrots also added more dirt to the low spot in the garden and planted more asparagus. Today I need to remove the broccoli add okra and more bell peppers, not sure that Cody and Tyler will cooperate with my plans, if not tomorrow is always another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment