Friday, December 16, 2011

Home Sweet Home!!!

This is more than I ever dreamed would be under the tree!!!


Jury duty is finally over. I am back to the land where everyone is nice and no one is NAUGHTY!!!! I am still pretty shell shocked by the experience of the past week, as much as I believe in our criminal justice system in this country I don't think I will ever be participating again. I had thought about having my Dr. sign me out from serving but passed on the idea never realizing it could be as bad as it was, I won't be making that mistake again. ENOUGH said.

Lots of plans are off the to do list after missing 2 weeks with Masons arrival then followed by a week of jury trauma, sleepless nights, driving in the city and stress I wasn't expecting. It's baking, SLEEP, and relaxing from here on out. I will finish up the multitude of extras I wanted to do over the winter then be way ahead of the game for Christmas 2012.

I will be back to blogging next week when I get caught up on some sleep and my meds get back to their working levels, looking forward to some sweet smells from the kitchen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment