Saturday, April 11, 2015

Attacking the Attic

 My January, put off until February, March didn't happen :) attic clean out is now well underway.
 Over half of the junk has been pulled down, most has been sorted
The upstairs hallway is covered as well as one spare bedroom and our own bedroom where the sorting happens.
DD#2 LOVED horses for years and years. Birthday and Christmas gifts always included a horse. The little girls have developed a love of horses lately. Kara was over the Moon excited to play with her Aunt Amber's old horses that have been stashed in the attic. These won't need to be stored any more :)

Between yard work, chasing the little kiddo's, and cleaning the attic this week nothing on my body doesn't hurt!!!! I can not help that its only 9:00 on a Saturday night, hubby and I are headed to bed with some lotions and potions!!!! Back pain oil for him, joint cream for me, and Lavender for us both. We need a GOOD nights sleep!!!

Spring is a beautiful but painful time of the year :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Debby, my sister had horses too! I wonder where they are now? This brought back so many memories!

    Try to rest! It sounds like you've been VERY busy! :)

    ReplyDelete