Wednesday, April 1, 2015

So Blessed

 The grands were crazy excited to finally get out of the cars and on to the Zoo
 One of their many favorites was the underwater exhibit
 Even Tater Tot was mesmerized by the beautiful fish. Nanny...not so much :( Sometimes the brain deal creeps up on me when I least expect it. The tanks are back lit, the room is dark, of course the fish are moving all around, and the noise of hundreds of little ones....I very bad combo for me. Once I realized I was getting in trouble I got out of there...but it was too late :(
Karsyn is IN LOVE with Giraffes, she would have stayed all day feeding and petting this beauty
 The kiddo's were all so good, excited about seeing every single thing
The weather...HOT, HOT, HOT!!!! It was in the 30's here Saturday and Sunday, yesterday 87 degrees

Today is recovery day for me, the big and little kids are on their own. As the day progressed after the underwater exhibit I became more and more swimy headed. Maybe lunch of a $52.00 pizza would help. Nope I finally called it a day to go sit in the car until they were finished. It got so bad at one point I called hubby to let him know I might have to check into a hotel for the night to clear my head. I HATE when this happens. For the most part I don't even think about seizure's, my meds and lifestyle keep things in check. Man oh man it stinks to high heaven when it rears it's ugly head.

I feel a day of scrapbooking coming on, followed by an afternoon nap, and hubby on the grill for dinner. That should do the trick :)

2 comments:

  1. "hubby on the grill for dinner"

    with or without bbq sauce!!!

    Hope you're feeling better by having a restful day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiling about the hubby on the grill too, I've felt like putting mine on the grill a few times, but he won't fit :)
    That looks like a beautiful zoo.

    Hope you get a rest day and are feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete