Monday, November 14, 2011

This and That

More quilt blocks finished
Some seam riping was going on
All the quilt blocks are ready to go!!
I snuck in a little quilting between loads of laundry, vacuming, mopping and general cleaning up. I do believe I will finish up the quilt top by the end of the week if things go as planned (doesn't happen often)
We pulled out what I thought was all the fall decorations this morning but now that I have broken into the tubs looks like I am missing a tub or two, durn. It's back to the attic in the morning so I can finish up decorating for Thanksgiving, then on to our meal plan. As usual hubby wants it all!! He is away from home so much eating restaurant food that it takes him a few weeks to get his fill of home cooking.
So far the only response I have had on Veterans Day blog candy is from Carla over at 1/2 dozen daily, Carla you get your pick of any of the three pieces posted, just let me know!!
Off to bed early again tonight, I can't seem to get my body on the new time, up at 5:30 then ready for bed by 9:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment