Monday, March 26, 2012






 Our lunch spot for today. Over the top good, real home cooking.
 The back side of the mill where we ate.
 Two fella's singing mouintian Hymns, beautiful.
 Covered bridge going into our cabin area.
 Twin/full quilt top finished using "Reunion" by Sweetwater.
Also finished two of these purses for the little girls.

Another great day in the mountains. I am not getting nearly as much done as I expected but we are having so much fun hitting some of the spots we have never visited. Tomorrow we are headed to the parkway for more sightseeing then back to the cabin for our last day of crafting. I have 1 more project I really want to get done. Right now one of the baby girl quilts is on the machine waiting for an hour or two more quilting, then it's on to whatever else I can fit in. Our time is going to fast :(!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun!! I love the paisley pattern in the purses (my favourite pattern) and did you notice your quilt has a few hands attached to it? Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been "busy" on your get away too ! Love the scenery. Don't forget to put your feet up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to go to the mountains..and I love the Old Mill...very beautiful surroundings!

    The quilt is beautiful!! You are one talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sharon, not really talent just a nice pattern and a good machine! Ha

    North of Wiarton, we are getting lots of shut eye with the night mountian air

    Jane I got one of my buddies to put down her glass of wine to help out holding the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome!! That bridge reminds me of the one in Beetlejuice!! lol!

    ReplyDelete