Thursday, May 10, 2012

Monkey Girl

Poor Mason gets no rest when Karsyn is around, no wonder my back is giving me fits!!

The grands kept me on my toes today, I sat down ZERO times. You would think with all the running around after them and weight lifting I would be slim and trim, not so much!! Karsyn not only climbs the crib, once she gets her footing right she tries to tilt it over. Never a dull moment with this little gal around.

Tonight hubby's buddies came by to put up my Mothers Day gift. It is amazing how fast it come together when we had enough able bodied men. We treated them all for dinner as a thank you, they chose a fish house, YUCK. It's a southern thing I'm sure, you can smell the grease everything is fried in a block away. I went with the small fried shrimp and only ate one hush puppies but my mouth feels like it has a film of grease on it, double yuck. Headed to bed early with a bottle on tums for what is sure to be a bloated feeling all night. The 3 youngest grands will be here tomorrow all day, gotta be ready to MOVE.

We thank God every day for bringing these little rug rats into our life no matter how much work they are!!!

7 comments:

  1. i have the grandchildren this weekend,she looks adorable
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look n Karsyn's face sure is a determined look ! I have decided to take both Aiden 7 & Connor 5, both on at once for a week this Summer, will see how that works out for me...lol. I do admire your strength Debby !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..my sister calls them rug rats too!! actually an entering term to me!!
    I only had 1 climber...that was enough!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant - what a little Minx she is - quilt is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the joys of toddlerhood! Remeber the old saying, take care of you first! She looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.....I'm a fairly new follower to your blog and I must say I do enjoy hearing about your little "rug rats". I have just one at the moment she's reaching 12 now but I really hope my dauther plans to have another.
    Lovely quilt by the way.

    Amanda :-)
    at Crafty in the Med

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! What a little stinker!! lol! Whenever people ask me how I stay so slim, I just tell them I have 4 kids!! lol! Then I get the "ahhhh". ;)

    ReplyDelete