Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Simple Day

 Finish a baby girl quilt today, now I can use the leftovers for an additional dress of the grands.
 The back.
Mason man and his tasty toes.

Mason man and I had a very quite day today!! Ya Us!! We both did things we love, me some sewing and cooking, him some toe eating, what more could we ask for. Tomorrow the little girls will join us....it won't be quite for sure. I went ahead and pre made the breakfast and lunches for the girls and I  with hopes that at least feeding time will go a little smoother. 

The biggie for me today was I finished my "Secret Sister" gift, can't wait to get it in the mail and in my sisters sweet hands!! To stay under budget I had to get creative with what was on hand in the house and using coupons for the store purchase. Next on my to do is " Handmade Play it Forward" gift, I am still on the fence with what I want to make but very close to deciding. It's nice to be caught up on my must do sewing, now on to the 101 things started or are on the can't wait to try list.

1 comment:

  1. Mason Man has the nicest eyes, he does so. I had put my Secret Sister gift in the mail last week, hope it made it safe & sound to its destination. Love the little girl's quilts always...

    ReplyDelete