Friday, August 26, 2011

Need to get on track

 Orange dreamsicle sherbert
 A kitchen towel for my Sister
Rechargeable batteries along with a solar battery charger
I need to get back on track around here, the garden is still defeating me. I am really close to throwing in the towel and closing it down until next spring. We still have tomatoes, green peppers, jalapeno peppers, carrots, pumpkins, butternut squash, sweet potato's and herbs that are doing well all of which will need to be preserved along with apples and pears later in the fall. The garden is sucking to much time and energy with very little results.
Sewing projects have been backing up for too long, I need to get back to quilting if I plan on giving quilts to all the grands this Christmas, I also have the in luie of flowers quilt that needs to be finished. My original goal was to have all of them done before the school year started, missed that one big time. Since vacation I haven't been able to settle into a good schedual, I seem to just be fluttering around from one thing to another. Over the weekend I want to get some things back in order so I can get on a good working schedual, the garden is NOT on the list of to do's. Looks like spell check is not working again so I will close and save all of you from the ridiculous amount of misspelled words

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way right now, Debby... I'm just not getting done what I need to get done! :/ Hoping we both get our "groove" back!!

    ReplyDelete