Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

 It was decided Saturday that Nanny could use a new kitchen. I have been wanting an outdoor kitchen for the longest time to do some canning but what the heck a mini kitchen will be just fine. Papaw and Tyler worked hard building my new state of the art kitchen.
 The fella's need to take a break, Tyler was kind enough to help Nanny with some holiday desert baking.
 Frosting cupcakes is hard messy work.
 So worth the wait!! My new kitchen is more than I could have wished for. See the little head peeking in the back window, Ha
 Kara was quite taken with the burners that make real boiling or frying noise when a pot is put on.  The box wasn't kidding when it said batteries and assembly required!!
 Our grands worked hard on Easter dinner.
 Then helped out with a little yard work around the place.
Before heading home for the night.

Thank you Lord for all of our blessings!!! Hope everyone had a great Easter!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. your little ones are just precious!!! what blessings on Easter and everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the Grands had a wonderful time on Easter. Love your new kitchen, and it is portable !

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! very sweet pictures. We had a very special Easter at our home too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice kitchen:) Happy Easter to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely - they are having such a good time x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness what fun you all had! I love that kitchen - where can I get one for myself!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a great kitchen. I bet your grands will have a blast with that for years and years. My girls still use the kitchen we bought them when my eldest was one, and she's currently eight!

    It looks like you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete